The monochromatic, shades-of-grey look was very “in” last fall.
How do you take that idea and adapt it for a new season?
By mixing tones, shades and hues of one color family.
Everything in today’s outfit is a shade somewhere between brown and olive (the color of the season). These earthy tones, all different in texture, offer an interesting play on color that is easy on the eye, but not boring.
Bonus tip: need to look “dressed-up” but it’s too hot out for a jacket? Throw on a waistcoat with peak lapels instead of a blazer.
Thanks for reading.
Yours in stlye,
- Brown gingham shirt by Michael Andrews Bespoke
- Brown seersucker waistcoat by Michael Andrews Bespoke
- Burgundy penny loafers by Bass
- Gold collar pin by WANT
- Gold pocket watch Vintage from my late grandfather
- Olive cotton chinos by Michael Andrews Bespoke by Dan Trepanier
- Olive/brown tie Vintage from my late grandfather
- Tortoiseshell sunglasses by Persol