It’s getting to be that time of year; when those of us who love style start to think about flannels, cashmeres and tweeds.
It’s not quite that time yet though, so don’t jump the gun.
Ease into the change of season by slowly introducing some heavier fabrics in small quantities, like a wool tie, or some wool/cashmere socks.
Thanks for reading.
Yours in style,
- Black leather loafers by Bally
- Midnight navy suit by Michael Andrews Bespoke
- Silver 2″ tie bar by Tiffany & Co
- Silver sharktooth cufflinks by Jan Leslie
- Nato Striped grosgrain watch strap by Corvus
- Watch by Montblanc Timewalker Automatic (42mm)
- White/grey check french cuff shirt by Michael Andrews Bespoke
- Wool melange socks by Lands End
- Navy/Grey/Black Wool Striped Tie by JCrew