Today. Early morning. Newspaper, coffee and tweed.
The best thing about a three-piece donegal tweed suit is that it gives you 7 different ways to wear it: jacket only, pant only, vest only, jacket + pant, jacket + vest, pant + vest (as shown here), and jacket + pant + vest.
I rarely wear the same pair of shoes two days in a row (in a effort to preserve them all), but ever since I got a new pair of Bass penny loafers (the updated “Dover” model), I’ve been wearing these with everything. Three days in a row now, all with completely different outfits.
Thanks for reading.
Yours in style,
- Blue oxford shirt by Thom Browne
- Brown alligator watch band by Montblanc
- Brown donegal tweed suit trousers by Michael Andrews Bespoke
- Brown donegal tweed waistcoat by Michael Andrews Bespoke
- Brown striped socks by Kenneth Cole
- Burgundy penny loafers by Bass
- Navy striped bowtie by Ralph Lauren Polo
- Watch by Montblanc Timewalker Automatic (42mm)