2. Business Casual
The best part about the cotton suit: splitting it up is a breeze. You’re getting two versatile pieces: a semi-casual blazer and a go-to khaki pant.
Here Marwan pairs the jacket with navy chinos and a gingham shirt, giving it a slightly less corporate feel. Perfect for all those “business casual” events.
Pair it with black shoes for a look that is a little more sleek, and a little less country.
- Khaki cotton suit jacket by J. Crew
- Blue gingham shirt by American Apparel
- Navy cotton chinos by Polo Ralph Lauren
- Blue pocket square by Jack Spade
- Black leather woven belt Vintage
- Eyeglasses by Michael Kors
- Black tassel loafers “Grayson” by Allen Edmonds