2. All Black Everything
For me, some days just call for all black…usually if I’m grinding on a project, or planning to be out late.
It’s funny to say, but it’s true, wearing all black can ad a hint of rebellion, which can be translated into confidence. I remember our basketball team used to wear all black sneakers on the court because it was “intimidating”…same idea I guess.
For a tonal look, ad depth and texture by mixing various fabrics and finishes.
For example: the jacket is waxed, the jeans are matte, the henley is a silk blend with sheen, the loafers are polished leather, the belt and watch strap are alligator, etc.
If you don’t have a pair of go-to penny loafers, get some.
You will find yourself wearing them with everything.
- Gold Plated hand-engraved shades by Matsuda
- Black Waxed Denim Jacket by Helmut Lang
- Black cotton henley by Burberry London
- Black denim jeans by Rag&Bone
- Black leather penny loafers by Bass Weejun
- Watch by Montblanc Timewalker Automatic (42mm)
- Black alligator watch band by Montblanc
- Necklaces from NYC Street Artist