3. Preppy Business Casual
A beat-up vintage jacket can contrast the stuffiness of a cleaner preppy look. It ads a little character and charm,
The fit of the jacket is very important, especially if it’s vintage. It should be slim through the body and sleeves, hugging the body and hitting just past the waistband.
In my opinion, the seasonal color palette of a man’s wardrobe should subtly reflect that of nature.
Come Fall, start thinking about deeper tones like earthy greens, rich browns, deep blues…
These are the same loafers as the pair in look 2, just brown.
For the price, durability and versatility, Weejuns are among the best values in footwear.
- Gold Plated hand-engraved shades by Matsuda
- Denim jacket by Levis Vintage
- Camel hopsack waistcoat by Michael Andrews Bespoke (Cloth by Ariston AR A917/9)
- Brown check plaid shirt by Michael Andrews Bespoke
- Navy knit tie by Polo Ralph Lauren
- Silver collar pin by WANT
- Forest green cotton suit trousers by Michael Andrews Bespoke (Cloth by Ariston AR C084/42)
- Brown Penny Loafers by Bass Weejun x Barneys
- Watch by Montblanc Timewalker Automatic (42mm)
- Nato Striped grosgrain watch strap by Corvus
You can find other looks featuring denim jackets by using the TSB Style Guide.
What do you Want to Wear -> Outerwear -> Denim Jacket
Thanks, as always, for reading.
Yours in style,
Photography by Alex Crawford.