2. Last Days for Shorts
This time of year I like to pull out those summer pieces that I didn’t have enough chances to wear, like these awesome shorts.
It’s warm out, but it’s not summer. Pairing the shorts with darker colors makes the look more early-September and less mid-July.
If you’re wearing a jacket with shorts, it needs to be lightweight and casual like this cotton unstructured number. In full disclosure, I wanted to shoot this look with a black cardigan…but it seems one of my friend’s got me for mine.
My favorite accesory for Fall so far – a big ol’ beard! Keeps you warm and ads a masculine edge.
Boat shoes are super versatile and can take you through most of the Fall. And yes, you can wear them with socks when it gets cooler. Post on this coming soon…
- Grey tortoise shades by Matsuda
- Black unlined unstructured cotton blazer by Theory
- Grey scoop neck t-shirt by Alexander Wang
- Necklaces from NYC Street Artist
- Watch by Montblanc Timewalker Automatic (42mm)
- Nato Striped grosgrain watch strap by Corvus
- Aztek print shorts by Burkman Bros
- Black leather boat shoes by Rogues Gallery