3. Casual Friday Swag
In the “business casual” or “casual Friday” world, there are plenty of options for men. You don’t have to be average Joe in the khakis and blue shirt.
This is an example of a look that is very “unique” but would still fly in most laidback office environments because the pattern is subtle and surrounded by non-flashy earth tones.
The best part is, this look can take you right from the office to a weekend getaway, and you only need a couple more pieces in your carry-on to mix and match throughout your vacation.
Also the time of year to start breaking out the suede shoes. Gotta love Fall textures.
- Round hand-engraved metal shades by Matsuda
- Chocolate brown linen suit jacket by Michael Andrews Bespoke (Cloth by Ariston AR D039/44)
- Burgundy linen pocket square by Michael Andrews Bespoke
- Navajo print polo shirt Vintage Ralph Lauren
- Watch by Montblanc Timewalker Automatic (42mm)
- Khaki grosgrain watchstrap from cheapestnatostraps.com
- Olive cotton chinos by Michael Andrews Bespoke by Dan Trepanier
- Brown suede loafers by Ralph Lauren Polo
- Brown leather duffle by Frank Clegg Leatherworks
Thanks, as always, for reading.
Yours in style,
Photography by Alex Crawford.