3. Thanksgiving Party
When pairing a fair isle sweater with a tailored jacket, a vest is a great option to keep things comfortable and less bulky.
Even though my boys sometimes give me shit, I love this hat (Dan gets it too). If you feel good in a piece and enjoy wearing it, rock it with confidence.
A suit, felt hat and sweater vest are typically considered formal elements to a man’s wardrobe.
These pieces, however, lean more casual because of their fabrics, design details and styling.
The little things matter – I love how the sweater accents the color of the jacket buttons.
Rainy Day Commute
Speaking of super versatile, as you may already know, I’m a huge fan of Barbour jackets.
If you take care of it, and get it re-waxed every other year or so, the jacket will last you decades. A great “investment” piece.
Store a nice pair of shoes at the office, that way when it rains or snows you can commute in comfortable boots and change at work.
No more worrying about ruining your expensive lace-ups.
- Brown felt hat by Borsalino
- Brown corduroy suit by Michael Andrews Bespoke
- White oxford club collar shirt by Ralph Lauren Polo
- Tan fair isle sweater-vest by Ralph Lauren
- Brown herringbone tweed tie by Michael Andrews Bespoke
- Brown socks by Calvin Klein
- Chestnut blucher lace-ups by Martin Dingman
- Olive waxed coat by Barbour
- Brown rubber moccasins by L.L.Bean
Thanks for reading.
Photography by Alex Crawford