2. Weekend Trip
Simply drape a silk scarf around the neck and tie it inside a cardigan or jacket. This instantly turns a simple and predictable Fall look into a unique signature.
Because there are so many different ways to tie it, a silk scarf is a great accesory for traveling this time of year. It allows you to pack light and get more out of the pieces in your carry-on.
It’s hard to explain how comfortbale hopsack trousers are. They have replaced my broken-in chinos on many weekend afternoons.
They feel softer and breathe better than traditional cotton or wool trousers, and are basically immune to wrinkles due to their loose drapey weave.
If there is one shoe that represents the current menswear craze, it’s the double monkstrap.
It’s a loafer - treat it as one and wear it with anything from dress trousers to jeans.
- Gold Plated hand-engraved shades by Matsuda
- Navy wool cardigan by Uniqlo
- White t-shirt by Alexander Wang
- Burgundy paisley silk scarf Vintage
- Camel hopsack suit trousers by Michael Andrews Bespoke (Cloth by Ariston AR A917/9)
- Watch by Montblanc Timewalker Automatic (42mm)
- Brown alligator watch band by Montblanc
- Burgundy socks by Marcoliani
- Leather/suede double monkstrap shoes by Scarpe di Bianco
- Brown leather duffle by Frank Clegg Leatherworks