2. Wednesday Seperates
Don’t forget with a navy suit you have a perfect pair of versatility trousers.
Pair them with a patterned blazer and nobody at the office will notice you’re wearing the same pants.
Nothing says “I’m a man” like a tailored suit and a beard. It’s all about that high/low, dressy/casual contrast.
My man Casey (as featured here) was one of my influences for growing out the facial hair, and I’m loving it. I find that I can wear things that are a little more polished without looking too clean or feminine.
Use accessories with a mix of colors, patterns and textures to add visual interest to your look.
The shoes make the man, especially if the shoes were made by a man.
- Tortoise and silver sunglasses by Matsuda
- Brown/Navy mini-check blazer by Michael Andrews Bespoke
- Sky blue shirt by Michael Andrews Bespoke
- Brown Polka-Dot Tie by Michael Andrews
- 1″ tie bar from TheTieBar
- Brown wool flannel pocket square by Armstrong & Wilson
- Navy suit trousers by Michael Andrews Bespoke
- Watch by Montblanc Timewalker Automatic (42mm)
- Nato Striped grosgrain watch strap by Corvus
- Medium brown loafers by Scarpe di Bianco