4. Casual Friday
When Friday comes around, things usually get a little more casual around the office. It’s a great day to trade the suit jacket for a sweater over your shirt/tie combo.
I love this hat. The wide brim is soft and malleable, which allows me to shape it in different ways for different “effects”.
For example, it’s the same hat as featured here – it just looks more “grandma” when I ruffle the brim.
The hat and beard is a little country, which is perfect, because so am I.
- Brown felt hat by Borsalino
- Cashmere pullover sweater by Roberto Collina
- Brown gingham shirt by Michael Andrews Bespoke
- Watch by Montblanc Timewalker Automatic (42mm)
- Nato Striped grosgrain watch strap by Corvus
- Navy suit trousers by Michael Andrews Bespoke
- Brown alligator belt and silver buckle by Ralph Lauren Purple Label
- Brown leather tote by Frank Clegg x Dan Trepanier
- Oxblood chelsea boots by Scarpe di Bianco