2. Loosely Layered
Some sweaters, especially linen blends, are meant to be worn on the skin.
This flowy textured number, for example, is not meant to be worn at the office with a shirt and tie, it’s meant for a relaxed weekend with broken-in denim and vintage suede loafers.
“I collect vintage Levis 501s in any and every size… I sometimes wear them with a tuxedo blazer and a t-shirt.”
Not everything has to fit super slim.
When it’s time to kick back on the weekend, learn the art of relaxed and flowy layering.
- Brown felt hat by Stetson
- Cream knit v-neck sweater by Ralph Lauren
- Green field jacket by Ralph Lauren
- Faded 501 jeans by Levi’s Vintage
- Tan suede cap-toe loafers by A. Testoni
- Canvas knapsack Vintage from Interwoven Showroom