5. Double Duty
“I got this Baja hoodie for traveling to California and Montauk. It reminds me of the song Dreadlock Holiday by 10cc…
In the city I find myself wearing it more as a scarf.”
Here’s a simple look, brought to another level by the details.
Not just a denim shirt, a vintage tattered Wrangler (which Marcus also collects). Not just cargos, tough-as-nails leather riding pants. Not just boots, beat-up leather harness Frye’s. Etc.
- Wrangler shirt from Melet Mercantile
- Navajo baja sweater by RRL
- Vintage silver bracelet from Melet Mercantile
- Olive leather cargos by RRL
- Vintage belt from Melet Mercantile
- Brown leather boots by Frye
Thanks for reading – and special thanks to Marcus for participating.
Yours in style,
Photography by Alex Crawford.