2. The Hoody’s Sexier Cousin
A fleece shawl collar cardigan is more flattering, better for layering, and just as comfortable as the typical fleece hoody that every man owns.
In fact, I find it even more comfortable since you can open or close the front to regulate your body temperature and you don’t have to pull it over your head to take it off.
Bonus Tip: transition your boat shoes to Fall by wearing them with socks…and as we spoke about last post, you don’t have to be shy about it. If you’re looking for more inspiration, take a look at this example of badass hosiery.
Bonus Tip II: In a perfectly edited wardrobe (which I do not have), just about every piece can be interchanged with one another – this includes the waistcoat from a three-piece business suit, boat shoes, and your “Sunday sweats”.
- Navy cotton waistcoat by Michael Andrews Bespoke
- Grey fleece shawl cardigan by Canterbury of New Zealand
- Grey canvas boat shoes by Sperry
- Blue plaid shirt by Ralph Lauren Polo
- Slim washed denim jeans by Polo Ralph Lauren
- Watch by Montblanc Timewalker Automatic (42mm)