These days you can find corduroy in just about any form, including accessories like ties and newsboy caps (post on accessories fabrics coming soon as well).
Corduroy’s best use, however, is (still) trousers and jeans. It’s durability, rigidness, softness and get-better-with-ageness are ideal characteristics for a good men’s pant.
- Tortoiseshell sunglasses by Persol
- Watch by Montblanc Timewalker Automatic (42mm)
- Tan moleskin peacoat by Filippa K
- Blue chambray shirt by Rag&Bone
- Navy wool cardigan sweater by Uniqlo
- Bracelets (street vendor)
- Brown leather belt by JCrew
- Brown waxed leather desert boots by Clarks
- Burgundy corduroy jeans by Levis