Your watch should represent who you are, as well as hint at who you aspire to be.
I love tailored clothing and typically dress with an aspect of formality. For me, the watch has to be slim, elegant and refined.
According to it’s originator Pierre Arpels, this model was originally designed to symbolize harmony and elegance.
“Rigorously simple. A reflection of the man for whom beauty is what remains once the superfluous has been striped away.”
The inner white lacquer dial has a honeycomb motif that is meant to symbolize the texture of a man’s tuxedo shirt – a subtle nod to man at his most elegant.
- Tortoise shades Vintage by Hugo Boss x Carrera via Brandon at Noel Vintage Boutique
- White oxford cotton shirt by Thom Browne
- Navy/grey stripe tie by Thom Browne
- “Pierre Arpels” watch by Van Cleef and Arpels
- Grey lightweight suit trousers by Michael Andrews Bespoke (cloth by Ariston)
- Oxblood loafers by Scarpe di Bianco
- Brown leather duffle by Frank Clegg Leatherworks