Get to know what your investing in. What is it made of?
The Pierre Arpels is pink gold (also comes in white gold) and white lacquer with one subtly inset diamond on the crown. The band is genuine alligator.
Don’t forget to check under the hood too. Where was it made? And how does it work?
Make sure the movement is one you can trust and it’s craftsmanship is guaranteed by the manufacturer. Is it a movement that will still be in production, and thus can potentially be adjusted, 50 years from now?
Also, find out it’s recommended maintenance schedule and resale potential. How do I care for it? Will it appreciate or depreciate over time?
- Navy pinstripe 3-piece suit by Michael Andrews Bespoke
- Club collar banker stripe shirt by Michael Andrews Bespoke
- Burgundy Pindot Tie by Polo Ralph Lauren
- “Pierre Arpels” watch by Van Cleef and Arpels
- Brown Double Monk Strap Shoes by Hugo Boss