3. Vintage Cowichan Zip-Up
Same idea here, this time with a vintage number I found in the back of a Canadian salvation army.
I bought this sweater for a couple dollars and turned down offers of $300+ for it. It’s all about how you wear it!
If you’re a dedicated reader, you know we cheated here. This look was pulled from our old post: “1 Piece/3 Ways: Vintage Chunky Cardigan“.
As always, you can search our entire up-to-date library of content by using the TSB Style Guide.
- Vintage chunky “cowichan” zip shawl cardigan
- Navy wool waistcoat by Michael Andrews Bespoke
- White oxford shirt by Thom Browne
- Brown herringbone tweed tie by Michael Andrews Bespoke
- Leather strap watch by Montblanc Timewalker
- Tan suede gloves by Uniqlo
- Navy wool suit trousers by Michael Andrews Bespoke
- Brown leather wingtips by Scarpe di Bianco
Thanks for reading.
Yours in style,
Photography by Alex Crawford.