4. Subtly Bold
Here’s a great example of using stripes in contrasting scale and prominence.
The wide red stripe on the suit is subtle while the thin stripe on the shirt is bold and eye-catcing.
The two together are easy on the eye.
The tie, pocket square and socks are each red with blue dots. Although somewhat kitschy, this adds personality to the look (which Alex has plenty of).
- Tortoiseshell sunglasses by Ray Ban
- Navy/red pinstripe suit by Michael Andrews Bespoke
- Blue contrast collar dress shirt by Michael Andrews Bespoke
- Red pindot knit tie by Brooks Brothers
- Red silk pocket square with blue dots by TheTieBar
- Red polka dot socks by Happy Socks
- Brown leather wingtip brogues by Scarpe di Bianco