5. Life in Monochrome
Combining patterns is a great way to bring life to a monochrome outfit.
Here Alex pairs an oversized glenplaid suit with a gingham shirt and pindot tie, using a solid cardigan to break it up.
It doesn’t get much cooler than a murdered-out look with a black bike, black helmet, and black gloves.
Sure, a pretty girl on the back helps too.
Another case for the single monkstrap, as we touched on here.
- Charcoal wool zip sweater by Vince
- Grey shadowplaid suit by Michael Andrews Bespoke (cloth by Ariston)
- Grey gingham shirt by Michael Andrews Bespoke
- Black pindot tie by Thomas Pink
- Silver watch by Raymond Weil
- Black linen pocket square by Armstrong & Wilson
- Black leather driving gloves by Coach
- Black dress socks by Pantherella
- Black leather single monkstrap shoes by Scarpe di Bianco
Thanks for reading, and special thanks to Alex (and Melissa) for participating.
Yours in style,
Photography by Alex Crawford.