2. Business Casual
I wore this to the TSB office the other day, it’s a “business casual” go-to come Fall. You can never go wrong with a button-down shirt, v-neck sweater, slim dark jeans, and brown loafers.
A double-breasted camel topcoat can look very rich and elegant, but I prefer the single-breasted version because I often wear it open – allowing it to breathe and complement the rest of my outfit underneath.
On a side note, I just realized that my hair is styled 3 different ways in this post.
Think of hair (and facial hair) styles as accessories – they can be changed and modified to add another element to your look.
- Camel topcoat by Rugby Ralph Lauren
- Green v-neck sweater by JCrew
- Blue fine striped shirt by Brooks Brothers
- Monogrammed silver belt buckle by Tiffany & Co
- Brown leather belt by Brooks Brothers
- Faded black jeans by J. Crew
- Brown socks by Calvin Klein
- Brown loafers by Johnston & Murphy