2. Bombs Away
Not every trip will be a successful one, but sometimes you hit the jackpot.
The moment I tried on this leather bomber, I was in love and didn’t want to take it off. If that feeling doesn’t hit you, skip it because something better will come along. Don’t settle in a vintage shop, they typically have a very high turnover.
As a friend of mine always says, “If you have to question it, then you don’t really want it.”
This is a great example of the one-of-a-kind pieces you can only find at vintage shops.
A shearling-lined leather motorcycle jacket with oversized lapels and a belted waist – it doesn’t get much more unique than that.
A statement vintage jacket is a great way to ad some personality and edge to a more typical prep-inspired look.
Don’t forget to keep an eye out for accessories too. I found these awesome leather gloves for like $10 or something like that.
- Brown leather bomber jacket Vintage by Schott
- White club collar oxford Vintage
- Green/Navy rep tie by Rugby
- Navy striped sweater by GANT Rugger
- Burgundy corduroys by Levi’s
- Brown unlined leather driving gloves by Cole Haan
- Suede chukka boots by Scarpe di Bianco