It’s officially scarf season.
1. The Loop Knot
The simple loop is one of the easiest and most effective knots.
How to tie it: fold the scarf in half lengthwise, drape it around your neck, and pull the two loose ends through the loop created by the fold.
You can play with the tautness of the knot, depending on the length and density of the scarf. If the ends are hanging low, try tucking them into your jacket to cover the chest.
“The big red loop not only keeps my neck warm, it also adds character to the rest of the outfit.
In case you missed the ‘Screw U’ slippers, here’s a little extra humph”
- Red scarf by Ralph Lauren
- Navy double breasted blazer by Alfred Dunhill
- Blue chambray shirt by Rugby Ralph Lauren
- Camo cargo pants by Mark McNairy x GAP
- Black “screw you” slippers by Stubbs and Wootton
- Selvage pocket square by Club Monaco