5. The Low Twist
In my opinion, this is one of the strongest looks we’ve featured on TSB.
The ganster stripe suit was going so hard that during the shoot several Brooklynites stopped DJ in the street just to comment on how cool he looked.
The loose twist is an easy, nonchalant way to ad a scarf to your look. Here, the solid navy cashmere breaks up the strong pattern of the suit and ads an element of effortlessness.
For clarity’s sake, this is essentially the same method as the “ascot” in look 3, just with a larger scarf and looser knot.
So where do you keep it when you’re not wearing it?
Folded, hanging out of your jacket pocket (if you’re not carrying a bag).
- Off-White Beanie by Billy Reid
- Tortoishell shades Vintage
- Navy double breasted pinstripe suit from Bespoke by Beckenstein
- White striped shirt from Rugby Ralph Lauren
- Navy knit tie by J.Crew
- Tie Clip by TheTieBar
- White pocket square by Club Monaco
- Navy cashmere scarf Vintage by DIor
- Yellow socks by Ralph Lauren
- Black/white saddle shoes by Florsheim
Thanks, as always, for reading and special thanks to DJ for participating.
Yours in style,
Photography by Alex Crawford.