2. Casual Sharp
This is my favorite way to dress – kind of casual, kind of dressy…appropriate for just about anything.
This outfit could work for “business casual”, a dinner date, or just strolling our neighborhood in downtown NYC.
My looks are usually very simple, and always rooted in menswear classics.
Barbour jacket, flannel blazer, grey jeans, well-made lace-ups. These are all pieces I’ve had for years, and they’re only getting better with age.
- Tortoise shell prescription glasses (w/ clip on shades) by Garrett Leight
- Olive waxed coat by Barbour
- Grey cashmere turtleneck by Uniqlo
- Grey flannel sportcoat by J. Crew
- Faded black jeans by J. Crew
- Brown socks by Calvin Klein
- Chestnut blucher lace-ups by Martin Dingman