3. Blacked-Out Prep
I’m usually not a big fan of wearing black, but Dan is on this “all black everything” kick lately and I have to say, it looks awesome.
The “quintessential prep” in me tends to shy away from black, but black can be preppy.
This look, for example, is less “urban streetwear” and more “80′s European playboy”. All I need is a vintage porsche.
Don’t forget that a turtleneck has a sporty element to it as well.
It’s all about how you wear it.
- Black aviator shades by Gucci
- Grey cashmere turtleneck by Uniqlo
- Black leather jacket by Members Only (Vintage)
- Black lizard belt by Trafalgar
- Black waxed jeans by Nudie Jeans
- Black suede desert boots by Clarks
Lastly, when in doubt, you can always go this way with the turtle…just be sure to pack your “slightly darker” black one.
Thanks for reading.
Photography by Alex Crawford.
Check out more of his work at alexcrawfordphotography.com.