2. Business Casual
In a “business casual” environment, it’s hard to go wrong with a simple button-down shirt, tailored trouser and v-neck sweater.
On a mild day throw a light jacket over it, like this cotton golf number I picked up from a vintage store for $10 (then had tailored for $50).
Not all jeans are made of denim. Jeans are a style, not a fabric.
These wool flannel jeans are warm, comfortable and a perfect balance between casual and dressy.
- Grey tortoise shades by Matsuda
- Burgundy golf jacket Vintage
- Navy cableknit sweater by Argyle Culture
- White cotton dress shirt by Michael Andrews Bespoke
- Grey flannel Jeans by Zegna
- Black leather penny loafers by Bass Weejun