3. Professor of the Game
Of course, sometimes a cricket sweater deserves to be in its preppy element.
Although it was originally intended as sportswear, it looks right at home with a flannel houndstooth suit and rep stripe bowtie.
A professorial look that hints at wealth and intellect.
My style-conscious professors at Columbia would be proud.
- Brown micro-houndstooth flannel suit by Michael Andrews Bespoke (Cloth by Ariston A 947/11)
- Navy cableknit sweater by Argyle Culture
- Light blue poplin shirt by Michael Andrews Bespoke
- Navy/Red rep stripe bow tie by Polo Ralph Lauren
- White pocket square by Michael Andrews Bespoke
- Red stripe umbrella with wooden handle by Pasotti Ombrelli of Italy
- Two-tone leather spectator wingtips by Scarpe di Bianco
Thanks, as always, for reading.
Yours in style,
Photography by Alex Crawford.
Check out more of his work at alexcrawfordphotography.com.