2. Ballsy Business Casual
“Here’s to pushing the limits of casual Friday.”
A herringbone tweed blazer in a staple color (like brown, navy or grey) is a wardrobe workhorse.
Not only can it be dressed up or down for just about any occasion, but it can also serve as a go-to piece of outerwear for the Spring and Fall.
Another good example of pattern-mixing here.
Check-on-check with the bold gingham shirt and the subtle blackwatch trousers.
Slippers to the office is a bold move, especially in the winter (even if they’re tweed).
Ultimately, when taking style risks at work you have to understand your office culture, as well as your perceived role within it.
“You’ll either get props, or you’ll get sent home…haha”
- Tortoiseshell sunglasses by Persol
- Brown herringbone blazer by Club Monaco
- Brown gingham shirt by Ovadia & Sons
- Navy knit tie by J.Crew
- Camo pocket square Handmade
- Blackwatch plaid trousers by J.Crew
- Tweed slippers by Rugby Ralph Lauren
- Tie Clip by TheTieBar