Holiday party’s around the corner and you’re not sure what to wear? This should help.
Happy Holidays from the TSB Team!
1. Layer a Holiday Sweater
There’s only one rule to dressing for a holiday party: Go for it!
If you’ve been thinking about breaking out that funky fair isle sweater, that bold dinner jacket, or those lush velvet slippers, now is your chance.
Holiday party crowds are easy-going and typically appreciate a festive outfit, even if it’s slightly over-the-top. Call it getting into the spirit.
A fair isle sweater is perfect for the occasion, especially one with knitted snowflakes and christmas colors. Layer it with a wool tie and textured jacket and you’re good to go.
Holiday parties are also the perfect occasion to break out those “statement slippers” that you’ve been dying to wear.
- Grey wool scarf by Kenneth Cole
- Grey donegal jacket (part of suit) by Michael Andrews Bespoke
- Holiday fair isle sweater by Polo Ralph Lauren
- White oxfordcloth shirt by Thom Browne
- Buffalo plaid tie by Vintage
- Black wool flannel suit trousers by Michael Andrews Bespoke
- Buffalo plaid slippers by Rugby