Grayson Knight was born in Nashville, lives in NYC, manages Billy Reid on Bond Street, and is one of the coolest guys you can meet.
Here he gives us a glimpse of his Monday-Friday style, which is best describe as Tattooed & Timeless.
1. Today’s Cut, Yesterday’s Details
“This navy DB chalkstripe flannel jacket was custom made at Primo Coat corp. in Long Island City, NY.
My favorite part about this jacket is the roped shoulders which help define and balance my very sloping shoulders. The roping gives it an elevated look that, in my opinion, adds breadth to the DB jacket.”
“The lavender broad stripe shirt is custom made by Billy Reid. I chose the grey wool tie to add some simplicity to an already striped outfit.”
“The shoes are from Billy Reid as well and are from the current collection. What really sets these black double monks apart is the curved cap toe!”
- White pocket square Vintage
- Gold collar pin Vintage
- Navy double breasted chalkstripe flannel jacket custom by Primo Coat corp.
- Grey wool tie by Billy Reid
- Vintage paisley braces
- Lavender broad stripe shirt by Billy Reid
- Wool trousers (part of suit) custom made by Primo Corp.
- Black double monk strap shoes by Billy Reid