2. Old-School Meets New-School
“This is my favorite 3 piece from Billy Reid this season, manufactured at Southwick in Haverhill Massachussets. The shirt is Billy Reid Custom as well; classic university stripe, but cut horizontally.
All accessories (cufflinks, tie pin, braces) are vintage and reclaimed.”
The combination of old-school fabrics and vintage accessories with new-school sleeve tats creates an awesome contrast. His look is worth a thousand words.
And Grayson has some awesome tats, each with an unique backstory about his life.
“The distressed brown suede loafers are from our spring 2011 collection. Timeless.”
- Brown glenplaid three-piece flannel suit by Bill Reid
- Red custom horizontal university stripe shirt by Billy Reid
- Rust pattern tie by Billy Reid
- White pocket square Vintage
- Gold collar pin Vintage
- Red marled socks Vintage
- Brown distressed suede loafers by Billy Reid