2. Cotton in All its Beauty
We talk a lot about mixing fabrics here on TSB. What I love about this look is that everything Grayson is wearing is cotton (with the exception of the boots), but in all kinds of forms and textures.
“This burnt orange FM Allan jacket was a very special gift a couple years ago. It’s a classic beeswaxed cotton made in the US – kind of a cross between a Barbour and a Belstaff, but with a little more color.”
“The green corduroy piece is a quail jacket by Billy Reid, the knit is a military style pullover with an awesome blue/grey texture, and the scarf is 100% indigo dyed cotton.”
“The boots are a Roper style lug sole, which is great for the outdoors in any weather.
The bag is a small canvas duffle made and washed in Bolivar, TN, also by Billy Reid.”
- Burnt orange beeswax hunting jacket by FM Allan
- Indigo dyed cotton scarf Vintage
- Green corduroy quail jacket by Billy Reid
- Blue military style pullover by Billy Reid
- 100% american selvage jeans by Billy Reid
- Brown “Roper” style boot Vintage
- Grey canvas duffle by Billy Reid