3. Weekend Chill
Of course, a down parka is a go-to coat for casual occasions as well.
Beefy down coat over thin down vest? Why not? I actually like the contrast of their scales.
On another note, I’ve always had a thing for exotic-skin belts, but they always seem to be inherently dressy. This American Bison number by Trafalgar has all the texture of an exotic, but it’s a little wider and has an awesome rectangular D-ring buckle. Perfect for a casual look that is more sharp than sloppy.
Spoiler alert: these Allen Edmonds boots will be one of the five items in our February Giveaway, kicking off this Friday.
Stay tuned, and bring the heat!
- Tortoise shades by Matsuda Eyewear
- Green wool crewneck sweater by Club Monaco
- Brown check plaid shirt by Michael Andrews Bespoke
- Brown American Bison Belt by Trafalgar
- Brown lightweight down vest by Uniqlo
- Watch by Montblanc Timewalker Automatic (42mm)
- Selvedge denim jeans by Rogue Territory
- Leather wingtip boots by Allen Edmonds
Thanks, as always, for reading.
Yours in style,
Photography by Alex Crawford.
Check out more of his work at alexcrawfordphotography.com.