2. Turtle Under Shirt
As a general guideline (not “rule”), layers look more natural when they get heavier toward the outsisde. By that theory, there’s no reason a thin turtleneck can’t be styled under a heavy shirt.
I picked up this awesome corduroy shirt at Wal-Mart when I was back in Canada. Yes. Wal-Mart. It’s made by their house brand George and it was eight Canadian dollars – which is a small handful of mixed coins.
Although there are often expensive items featured on TSB, if you know what you are doing, you don’t need a lot of money to have style and look great! Post on this topic coming soon…
A few classic pieces, thoughtfully put together, is all you need.
The best casual looks are the simple ones.
- Gold Plated hand-engraved shades by Matsuda
- Brown moleskin topcoat by Banana Republic
- Camel turtleneck sweater by Gucci
- Rust corduroy shirt by George (Wal-Mart)
- Watch by Brera Orologi
- Brown woven leather gloves by Hilts & Willard
- Jeans by APC
- “New Standard” Raw denim jeans by APC
- Brown suede chukka boots by Massimo Dutti