2. Weekend Chill
This thing is so warm I can just throw it over a t-shirt and roll-out in a hurry.
It’s also the perfect jacket for doing anything outside – like riding a motorcycle or attending a football game, for example.
These Capulin boots by UGG are perfect for this look because they’re essentially the footwear equivalent of the jacket. Durable brown leather exterior lined with super-soft sheepskin.
UGG gets a bad rap – mainly for those shapeless women’s boots. But why are these so popular with women? Because they’re so damn comfortable!
At TSB, we try not to judge products based on “brand reputation”. Rather, we scrutinize individual merchandise based on design, quality, durability and practicality. With all that said, these boots are dope.
- Gold Plated hand-engraved shades by Matsuda
- Vintage shearling bomber jacket
- Olive green shirt/jacket by Orlebar Brown
- Olive/Brown henley Guess by Marciano
- Necklace from NYC flea market artist
- Watch by Montblanc Timewalker Automatic (42mm)
- Suede watch strap by Alpha Bravo Straps (etsy)
- Washed jeans by Ralph Lauren Denim & Supply
- “Capulin” leather alpine boots by UGG
- Canvas & leather duffle bag by Filson