3. Simple Smart
As we’ve written several times in the past, the most flattering menswear looks are the simple, non-distracting ones.
This outfit consists of four menswear staples: bomber, turtle, trouser, loafer.
A smart outfit is appropriate for a variety of occasions – from a laidback office to a fancy dinner date, and just about anywhere in between.
Lastly, if you’re wearing loafers in cold weather, make sure you winterize your sock game.
- Vintage shearling bomber jacket
- Burgundy waffle turtleneck by Club Monaco
- Watch by Montblanc Timewalker Automatic (42mm)
- Suede watch strap by Alpha Bravo Straps (etsy)
- Grey flannel suit trousers by Michael Andrews Bespoke
- Brown wool blend socks by JCrew
- Burgundy tassel loafers by Johnston & Murphy
Thanks, as always, for reading.
Yours in style,
Photography by Alex Crawford.
Check out more of his work at alexcrawfordphotography.com.