2. Business Casual
This is what I call a “makeshift three-piece”.
Take the vest from your suit and pair it with “business casual” separates (like a patterned blazer and slim cords) to polish off the look and bring everything together.
I’ve had this suit jacket for years (in fact, it was the subject of our first ever photo post).
I haven’t worn it in a while, but it works perfectly with this vest. The subtle pattern/texture mixing inspired me to break-out this jacket from the back of my closet.
Of course, there are plenty of other combos using the elements of a three-piece suit.
- Light blue slim-fit shirt by Brooks Brothers
- Brown wool tie Vintage
- Brown micro-houndstooth waistcoat by Michael Andrews Bespoke (Cloth by Ariston A 947/11)
- Watch by Montblanc Timewalker Automatic (42mm)
- Brown slim corduroys by JCrew
- Brown suede loafers by Ralph Lauren Polo
- Canvas & leather tote bag by Mismo