The vest is a great piece to sharpen-up a casual look, too.
This micro-houndstooth flannel has a slightly-rugged texture that lends itself to a casual look. The leather-covered buttons and patch pockets help, too.
The leather piece is vintage and the corduroy shirt is from Wal-Mart.
No need to spend a lot of money for style – post on this coming soon.
Hemming jeans with no-break is a commitment. There’s no going back.
I like to leave some pairs long – giving me the option to cuff em’, roll em’, or let em’ pool a little.
- Tortoise shades by Matsuda Eyewear
- Brown leather jacket Vintage
- Brown micro-houndstooth waistcoat by Michael Andrews Bespoke (Cloth by Ariston A 947/11)
- Rust corduroy shirt by George (Wal-Mart)
- Linen crewneck pullover by Hugo Boss
- Watch by Montblanc Timewalker Automatic (42mm)
- Brown American Bison Belt by Trafalgar
- Washed jeans by Ralph Lauren Denim & Supply
- Brown suede chukka boots by Massimo Dutti
Thanks, as always, for reading.
Yours in style,
Photography by Alex Crawford.
Check out more of his work at alexcrawfordphotography.com.