2. That 70s Coat
The 70′s are back baby!
This is the warmest overcoat I own. A super-wide-wale corduroy with a heavy quilted lining and goat hair trim. It’s so warm that with a hat and scarf I’m at risk of sweating on an average winter day.
Over a double-breasted flannel suit, it’s nice and cozy.
Similar to a classic camel overcoat, the neutral color of this piece allows for a nice contrast over a dark suit.
I’ve had these wingtips since my junior year of college (when I was a hardcore eBay hustler and traded for them on the cheap).
More than 5 years later they’re looking and feeling better than ever. That’s why you invest $300+ (or put in the time to seek out a good deal) for a well-made pair of shoes.
- Corduroy goat hair trimmed overcoat by Dolce & Gabbana
- Flannel chalkstripe DB suit by Michael Andrews Bespoke
- White cotton pocket square
- Navy & red plaid french cuff shirt by Michael Andrews Bespoke
- Grey wool tie by Thom Browne
- Brown leather wingtips by Gucci