Who says you can’t wear white after Labour Day?
In my opinion, a splash of white looks very natural in the crisp air of winter and is a great way to stand out from its sea of dark colors.
Here’s three examples of using white to infuse your winter wardrobe.
1. Crisp Denim
Slim jeans are the easiest, and most effective, way to add a dose of white to your winter wardrobe. They’re cool, refreshing and work with everything.
A great way to stand out from the crowd, without the “try hard” feeling of bold, in-your-face colors.
This winter has been unpredictable. One day it’s in the 30′s, the next it’s in the 60′s (Fahrenheit).
We shot this on a mild day, when a flannel jacket and silk scarf was enough to cruise around the neighborhood.
Two of my go-to combos lately:
Grey & Brown.
Flannel & Suede.
- Grey tortoise shades by Matsuda
- Burgundy paisley silk scarf Vintage
- Grey flannel double breasted suit jacket by MAB by Dan Trepanier
- Brown stripe contrast collar shirt by Michael Andrews Bespoke
- Polka dot pocket square Vintage
- Watch by Montblanc Timewalker Automatic (42mm)
- White denim jeans by Helmut Lang
- Brown suede D-ring belt by Brooks Brothers
- Brown suede chukka boots by Massimo Dutti