3. Antiqued Leather
A casual weekend spent kickin’ it with the guys doesn’t have to look sloppy or boring.
This is essentially your every man’s “t-shirt and jeans” look, just slightly updated. The fits are tailored and topped off with a wicked asymmetrical leather piece (that I found on a sample sale floor at 90-something percent off).
Not all jeans are made from denim. These are wool flannel and they’re one of my favorite pairs in the winter.
Lastly, black leather sneakers in a classic shape are a smart investment for weekends and nights out.
- Distressed off-white leather jacket by Helmut Lang
- Navy Organic Cotton Crewneck by Nudie Jeans via Mr. Porter
- Necklaces from NYC Street Artist
- Watch by Montblanc Timewalker Automatic (42mm)
- Grey flannel Jeans by Zegna
- Black leather sneakers by Heutchy
Thanks, as always, for reading.
Yours in style,
Photography by Alex Crawford.
Check out more of his work at alexcrawfordphotography.com.