2. Casual but Sharp
As I mentioned, I wear this double-breasted cord jacket more often as a “tailored peacoat” than a full suit. It’s extremely warm and tougher than it looks.
As Towni mentioned, the subtle popped-collar under turleneck is a micro-trend that we have been diggin’.
All about them Winter Whites.
- Navy corduroy double breasted suit jacket by Michael Andrews Bespoke
- Grey fine-guage wool turtleneck by Uniqlo
- Denim western shirt by Levi’s
- Watch by Montblanc Timewalker Automatic (42mm)
- Brown suede D-ring belt by Brooks Brothers
- White denim jeans by Helmut Lang
- Brown suede wingtips by JCrew