4. Vintage Dinner Jacket
Take a page out of Alex’s book: find a cool vintage dinner jacket for cheap, and have it tailored. It’s an easy way to steal the show, no matter the occasion.
The jacket is so sharp and eye-catching, he can get away with wearing it with black jeans.
In summary, there are many alternatives to renting that are more flattering and cost effective.
Worry less about the traditional “rules” and focus more on fit, comfort and confidence.
- Vintage dinner jacket (tailored)
- White formal shirt by Michael Andrews Bespoke
- Black jeans by Levi’s 511
- Black Vintage wingtips by Florsheim
- Vintage bowtie by Penguin
Thanks for reading and have a great party!
Yours in style,
Photography by Alex Crawford.
Check out more of his work at alexcrawfordphotography.com.