3. Meatpacking District Club
Dressing for a night out at the club is easy: slim black suit, solid colored shirt (in this case heather grey), and black loafers. Just keep it simple and lose the restrictive accessories - no belt, no tie, no socks if it’s warm out.
A black suit is sexy – it’s the menswear equivalent to the little black dress. Every man should have one.
Black penny loafers with leather soles make for great dancing shoes.
- Black wool/mohair suit by Michael Andrews Bespoke (cloth by Ariston)
- Grey cotton shirt by Michael Andrews Bespoke
- Silver rings from NYC Street Artist
- Necklaces from NYC Street Artist
- Watch by Montblanc Timewalker Automatic (42mm)
- Oxidized cuff bracelet by Men in Cities
- Black horsebit loafers by Gucci (Vintage)
Thanks, as always, for reading.
Yours in style,
Photography by Alex Crawford.
Check out more of his work at alexcrawfordphotography.com.