2. Kickin’ it
Of course, they’re perfect for a casual weekend, and they stand out just enough from the typical sea of blue denim.
The neutral light grey color works with everything and allows for other pieces (like this perfect vintage varsity or these beautifully-made sneakers) to shine.
I typically hem my lightweight jeans with no-break (along with most of my spring/summer pants). It helps them breathe, making them look and feel lighter and more sunshine-appropriate.
We were going to include this varsity jacket in the new TSB SHOP…but after wearing it for a few hours, I might have to hold on to it… Decisions, decisions.
- Grey tortoise shades by Matsuda
- Vintage burgundy/white wool/leather varsity jacket
- White henley t-shirt by Vince
- Necklaces from NYC Street Artist
- Watch by Montblanc Timewalker Automatic (42mm)
- Brown suede D-ring belt by Brooks Brothers
- Slim lightweight grey denim by 7 For All Mankind
- Brown suede captoe sneakers by Lanvin