It’s anorak season in the TSB office.
Here’s three of our favorites.
1. Sporty Windbreak
A jacket doesn’t get much lighter than this – one thin layer of nylon to break the breeze or an unexpected drizzle.
The green color and sporty block stripe are perfect for a casual Spring outing.
Pairing it here with my go-to Spring classics: tortoise shades, chambray shirt, henley, navy chinos, Jordans.
I gave up sneakers a long time ago but I do wear my favorites from time to time, like these True Blue IIIs from 2001…
- Brown weaved hat NYC street vendor
- Striped nylon anorak by APC
- Gold Plated hand-engraved shades by Matsuda
- Blue chambray shirt by J. Crew
- White henley t-shirt by Vince
- Navy cotton jeans by H&M
- Blue striped socks by Vivarati
- “True Blue” Air Jordan III 2001 by Jordan Brand