3. Luxury Casual
Exotic skin is inherently dressy, but it can be worn casually as well.
A pair of loafers and a duffle bag, for example, can be dressed-up or down, and both perfect for traveling in style.
Here’s an easy recipe for a sharp casual look this summer: lose the tie and swap out the suit trousers for a pair of slim white jeans.
They were expensive, but every time I wear these custom-made beauties I feel like a million bucks.
- Grey tortoise shades by Matsuda
- Light grey wool suit jacket by Michael Andrews Bespoke (Cloth by Ariston #AR A866/8)
- Teal linen shirt by Ermenegildo Zegna (vintage)
- Brown suede D-ring belt by Brooks Brothers
- White denim jeans by Helmut Lang
- Custom crocodile skin loafers by Scarpe di Bianco
- American Alligator duffle bag handmade by Frank Clegg Leatherworks
Thanks, as always, for reading.
Yours in style,
Photography by Alex Crawford.
Check out more of his work at alexcrawfordphotography.com.