3. Dressed-Up Jeans
“All in all, my style has always been a reflection of my personality…laidback, approachable, respectful.
Here the jacket is a custom Hickey Freeman that a got years ago while working at Nordstrom… It’s one of those jackets that you can pair with almost anything.”
“Of course I had to finish it off with the Armstrong & Wilson navy linen tie and our navy/white windowpane pocket square.”
“My Sebastian McCall Jeans are by far the best jeans that I own. They’re a classic wash that I use throughout my wardrobe.
And of course, the oxblood tassel loafer can be an every day shoe.”
- Grey Plaid Blazer by Hickey Freeman
- Custom White Dress Shirt
- Blue Jeans by Sebastian McCall
- Two Tone Grey Linen Tie by Armstrong & Wilson
- Navy & White Linen Pocket Square by Armstrong & Wilson
- Oxblood Loafers by Johnston & Murphy
Thanks, as always, for reading and special thanks to our friend Ontario for participating!
Yours in style,